How is the built-in controls made?

Jan Sælid selid at broadpark.no
Wed Nov 9 11:36:14 EST 2005

Hi Folks

The more I program the more I want to customize my app, to make it look and work like I want it to.
As an example I want to build a custom tab panel. What I'm curious about is how the built in tab panel
in the tools palette is built. And where the script for those built in controls is? I know how to make custom tab panel
and usually I do it by building a group. But the built in tab panel is actually a button. How is this possible?

I think it also would be really useful to check out the script for those built in controls. Like the scrollbar.

Is it possible to peek inside? I would learn a lot I think.....

Jan