Stange occurance with Variable Watcher

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 03:53:42 EST 2005

Hi, All,

Hmmm, not sure what to think... it is late and I have cruised through a lot
of programming tasks the last several days, nothing to do with Rev.

Mac OSX, Tiger 10.4.2, Rev 2.6.1 and suddenly Variable Watcher does not show
values, but just repeats the variable names on the right side (except 'it' =
1)

Could not find a reference in RevZilla
Reinstalled Rev from the dmg
All is well and Variable Watcher is sporting red lettering for the variable
names, whereas before it was all black lettering. (globals are blue when not
debugging)

Until I can pinpoint something definite, I will let this note suffice in
case someone else has seen this.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas