ANN: Another collection of Pattern Art uploaded

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Tue Nov 8 16:58:02 EST 2005

On Tue Nov 8, Dom mcdomi at free.fr wrote:

> >Meanwhile, until I fix this, you could
> > possibly crop the border of the jpgs with a photo tool?
>
> No harm :-)
> my Photoshop 5 LE (runs under Classic) did the trick, i.e. eliminated
> one pixel on top, left and right margin (seems good for the bottom
> margin)

I had an external look at my website: It could be than Macromedia
Fireworks, which I used to set up the web presentation of thumbs and
image pages, is involved in producing these borders. I will find out.-

 From my weblogs I see that my announcement of "Pattern Art Two" late on
Saturday night (European time) sparked a lot of interest (although that
did not translate into too many posts on the list - which was neither
expected nor intended):

Since the announcement Saturday night and including Sunday and Monday -
the data for today are not yet in - my website was accessed 4.600 times
accompanied by downloads of a volume of 48 MBs.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke

<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>