[OTAnn] Feedback - take care!

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Nov 8 14:36:16 EST 2005

David-

Tuesday, November 8, 2005, 1:23:50 AM, you wrote:

> Personally - i don't like the feel of this.

> Web app on site requires you to trust certificate and therefore
> presumably give you access to all your emails. Marketing to a list
> like this, without including so much as a url, or anything that looks
> like a real name - well to be frank the question to this list is:

>      - would you trust a salesman who came into your house, who you
> have never met, never heard of their company, promises you a great
> freebee, flashes a quick business card, and then asks to read all
> your mail?

AFAIK this is the first time this list has been hijacked. They seem to
have found a slick way to deliver broadband ads while providing list
content in approximately a third of the screen. (this from the demo,
since I refused to load their app onto any of my systems) No contact
info on the web site other than for advertisers. Listmom?

>      - by the way is shenanigans your real name?

That would be:

   Cekvenich, Vic  cekvenich at gmail.com
    5521 Greenville
    Dallas, TX 75206