open standalone with field selected?

Rich Lague laguer at ucs.orst.edu
Mon Nov 7 02:23:58 EST 2005

I have been trying to create a standalone that will open with a field
already selected. I also want the stack to open to a random card. The
application is the kind with a 'splash screen' main stack.

  I have tried several approaches between putting commands in
preOpenStack  or in openStack. The script below opens the Rev stack to
a random card, but once it is compiled into a standalone app it only
opens to the first card. It also does not put "find" into the find
field, and the text is not selected. I have put "select the text of
field "find"" in the openCard handler of the stack. So, when a new card
is opened the text of the find field is selected. But it does not work
when the standalone is opened. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks so much!
Rich Lague

on openStack
--  lock screen