My Prototype update!

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Nov 5 15:16:19 EST 2005

Tom.....

Wow. What a great update and powerful case study for Revolution!
Thanks for sharing that and for your enthusiasm.

I remember clearly the first time I saw you post on the list and how
impressed I was by the quality of your questions almost from the
outset. Your experience with developing prototype apps using Rev is
one that I suspect a TON Of companies could benefit from even if they
ended up having to rewrite in the end for a target platform not yet
supported by Revolution.

Perhaps the day will come when you can even share the prototypes with
us so we can learn from your exprience in the teeny-tiny world of
cell/PDA window sizes!

Good luck in the future with these and similar projects.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html