Chris Crawford [was: Why It's Hard to Explain Rev]

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Nov 4 23:02:14 EST 2005

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I wonder if he'd be willing to open the source for Trust and Betrayal to
> see if one of the energetic souls here would be willing to port it to
Rev.
<snip>
> Judging from a quick look at his Erazmatron at
> <http://www.erasmatazz.com/Erasmatron4/Erasmatron4.html> it seems the
> new program builds on some of the corre ideas in Trust and Betrayal.
> Maybe letting someone port Trust and Betrayal would help move Erazmatron
> forward at the same time....

Well, my experience has been that he's reasonable amenable to reasonable
requests.  Given what he told me, he might well welcome the chance to see
what Rev could offer some of his stuff.

Why not ask him?  I really had the impression that he was not particularly
fond of having to use Java to do cross-plat stuff.

Judy