Hello from newbie

Erin D. Smale esmale at welshpiper.com
Thu Nov 3 11:45:56 EST 2005

Not sure if this is appropriate, but I wanted to say hello and introduce
myself to the list as a new Revolution user. I'm a web programmer that
uses PHP, javascript, and MySQL most (ASP if I have to, Java if at
gunpoint). For standalone apps, I dabbled a bit with VB, even less with
C++, and too much for my liking with Java--none really did everything I
wanted with the learning time I had available.

But so far, Revolution has *impressed* me at every turn, and I think
I've found the tool I've been looking for to complete the dozen or so
programming projects swirling around my head. I'm working through the
tutorials included with the software, have started reading Dan Shafer's
book, and find myself wandering around Revolution's great online
documentation.

Are there any other resources I should be checking out as a new user?

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to learning from this list and
meeting other users. Cheers,

-- Erin

Check out The Chimera RPG:
http://www.welshpiper.com