Custom Properties Problem

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Nov 1 11:21:28 EST 2005

Hi Dave,

1. Put your initialization into an openStack handler, not a
preOpenStack handler to make it working.
2. A function is supposed to return a result: a handler might be more
appropriate here ;-)

on Initialize
   set the customKeys of me to empty -- of this stack
end Initialize

on openStack
   Initialize
   pass openStack
end openStack

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 1 nov. 05 à 16:22, David Burgun a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I have the following in a Stack Script:
>
> function Initialize
> set the customKeys of me to empty
> end Initialize
>

> on preOpenStack
> get Initialize()
> pass preOpenStack
> end preOpenStack
>
> I save and close the stack and then reopen it. The preOpenCard
> handler runs but when I look at the custom properties of the stack
> in the property inspector, they have not been deleted!
>
> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> I also tried the following in the message box:
>
> set the customKeys of stack "StackX" to empty
>
> And this didn't work either.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Dave

So Smart Software