More efficent checking of multiple objects

Jan Sælid selid at broadpark.no
Tue Nov 1 10:38:20 EST 2005

Hi Rob

I have implementet that. The script doesn't check buttons earlier than what
is needed.
The buttons is only references to customproperties in the group like "the
_TitleTextButton1 of group "Buttons" so I only
use them to point to different variables. And no, there is no actions in the
buttons. I control all the action in the script of the group.

the only idea that I have is using the selection tool to draw a rectangle
around the buttons that needs to be moved.
But this leads to problems cause the group only shows 30 of the buttons at
any time. With a scrollbar to move left and right in the group.

I guess I need a minimal system requirement for the application.....:-)