Review of Dan Shaffer's book

Marielle Lange M.Lange at ed.ac.uk
Tue May 31 13:30:54 EDT 2005

>Bjoernke,
>
>I think that this could be very fun!!! As for prize, I've got one copy
>of "Revolution: Software on the speed of thought by Dan Shaffer" left,
>I would gladly give this backup copy (owning more then one copy of a
>given book is smart sometimes) as prize for a competition, also I offer
>space to host a webpage on the competition and stuff like that on my
>site wecode.org.

Can I ask Andre or anyone else who had a chance to read Dan's book to post a
review on this list? I would be interested in copying that information to the
wiki for educators using revolution. This should be a good resource for them!

(Dan, you are welcome to do like on amazon, write the review as well as the
first comment under a pseudo :-)... )

Marielle