Online conference.

Ryno Swart swartart at iafrica.com
Sun May 29 08:55:58 EDT 2005

Thanks Klaus and the rest of you,

That was a really great conference on Saturday. Unfortunately, or
fortunately, as it may be, I really was only there for the beer and the
conversation, as I was at my sister's computer, and shortly after the
real conference got going I was called to supper (you don't argue with
my sister). Still the beer was good and the conversation was great. I
believe I can get a archived version of the conference and work my way
through it. Bravo to you all, and it was nice to meet you!

Off topic now. I read here that Mail has had some revision done for
Tiger. Have they yet built in a rewrap option for those annoyingly
wrapped quoted messages?

Still off topic. Among all of the paths that have brought us to Rev,
have any of you experienced what was my absolute favourite, Apple Media
Tool? I encounter a lot of sadness at the abandonment of Hypercard, but
no mention of AMT. Any nostalgic fans could email me direct and we
could wallow in commiseration.

Thanks Rev, for a great job well done.

Ryno.

Ryno.