BYU teaches Rev

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sun May 29 05:01:03 EDT 2005

Stephen Barncard wrote:
> These folks at CHUM at BYU came up with some very nice documentation for
> rev. Seems to be very up to date!

Revolution 2.2.1, but yeah, pretty up to date.

> Has anyone else seen this? They even
> made up a special domain for their Rev stuff. I see a lotta love here.
> I'm bookmarking this. yet another resource...
>
> they also have a link to Chipp's site.

It's really good to see that educational institutions are working
towards teaching other development tools.  I'd definitely like to see
more of this.  Who knows, maybe one day I could get a degree so I can
prove that I know how to develop with Revolution (that's a joke...you
know...no degree = no job).

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software