[ANN] Property List Table

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Fri May 27 23:01:39 EDT 2005

Richard,

Thank you for the praise.  I hope the example inspires others to not
be afraid to dive in and achieve more than they thought they could.
I just wanted to do something useful for others to thank those on
this list for all the help they are unselfishly giving to everyone.

I doubt my scripts would be a model of superb Transcript.  Perhaps
someone can take a look at it and suggest better ways of doing this
simple table task.  It seemed very clunky to me for the way I figured
out how to click on the header rows for a sort --but it was quick and
dirty.

I don't ever think I can bring myself to putting lower case typing
characters in front of the names of my variables.  I gave it a try,
but I will have to come up with something else, because it just hurts
my eyes to make the code read like someone had a bad case of the
typos.  I really want it to read like clear English.  I think I can
find a way to do that.

Dennis