Property list table help

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Fri May 27 21:35:52 EDT 2005

Thanks Eric,

I used what you sent here to create a stack that displays the
properties of objects in the spreadsheet like way I wanted.  I also
made it so that you can click on any object type header and it will
resort on that column.  That way you can see the types of properties
for that object first (in alphabetical order) before the other object
properties.  It would make a nice addition to the quick reference
guides.

I will upload a copy of it to my user area (see3d) as soon as I
receive my unlock key from RunRev.