Anyone using AltBrowser

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri May 27 13:20:41 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I can't seem to figure out how to put an AltBrowser into a card on my
stack. I have sent emails to Altuit but it seems no one is there
(Chipp???) anyway if someone here has used the library in their own
stack maybe you could help me understand how to do it.

It is an issue with getting a library that exists in another stack and
putting that into my existing stack. I read the docs 6 times from
AltBrowser but after 23 crashes to rev and now an unopenable stack (Yes
I keep lots of backups so no biggie) I am at a loss.

Hopefully waiting

Tom

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS