custom propertieset woes

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri May 27 11:17:59 EDT 2005

True, i have stacks doing this sometimes - kind of differently mind you -
the current version WinN2O will not draw colored text for the moment but at
the office it works!!! Incidentally, when I debug the stack it works...
BAffled i am too sometimes ;) That's why it's useful to check all inputs and
outputs... Just in case... I've seen them pink crocodiles comming down the
pipe sometimes! Otherwise, just rewrite it... Usually turns out to be better
code! ;)

cheers
Xavier