is there a best anti-viral program for Revolution?

Mark Waddingham 36degrees at runrev.com
Fri May 27 04:18:48 EDT 2005

> > It's magic ;o)
>
> I looked under "magic" in the Transcript dictionary and found no entry.

Damn - I knew there was a dictionary entry I needed to add...

> May we please have whatever feature is driving this option?

No feature - just Transcript. When you launch the player, a helper
application is also launched that performs a restricted set of functions
that the Player would be unable to perform in secureMode. These are
things such as maintaining preferences and downloading/caching files.
The two processes communicate over a local socket.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.