Graphics Help, Please

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:12:02 EDT 2005

Roger,

If you have photoshop then you can open your image, selectthe help
menu and select create a transparent image ... you then select the
color that you want to be transparent ie white.

Or you can try Chip's stack

go URL "http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/ImageTrans.rev"

Worst case you can email me off the list and I can do it for you quickly.

regards