Web Pages in a Field

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu May 26 10:10:25 EDT 2005

Klaus,

Thanks for getting back to me. Here is what I'm using:
on mouseUp
   put field "myURL" into myURL
   set the HTMLText of field "myBrowser" to URL myUrl
end mouseUp

Where field "myURL" has http://www.sony.com/ in it.

That is why I'm confused about this because my code does not seem that
different from what you stated. I do get some actual htmltext but along
with that I get a lot of garbage. I should have clarified that before.

Thank  you

Tom