VideoGrabber on Windows XP

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Thu May 26 06:04:05 EDT 2005

Hi Ben,

If Windows is all you want to program for and Synopsis is your
preferred tool then Revolution may not be the tool for you.  It is a
very powerful and flexible cross-platform RAD tool and I believe that
if you are able to stick with it through the frustration belt (which is
not uncommon among new users) you will find it amply rewards your
persistence (even for Windows only programming).  This list is
incredibly friendly and helpful, and there is also loads of pre-made
stuff to be found on RunRev's website and elsewhere which people are
willing to share freely.

It can also be very helpful to search the archives of this list here
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com (which is
shown at the head of the digest version of the list but I don't know if
it appears on messages for those who receive them individually).

Searching for 'clock' produced helpful threads in the archive and even
a couple of complete code examples and downloadable utilities.
(Although a little persistence may be needed where a location on a
website has occurred since the information was posted.)

Regards

James
--
James J Richards

jamesjrichards[at]lineone.net

Tel. +44 (0)15394 43063

On 26 May, 2005, at 16:28:43 -0400,  Vjstbenz wrote:

> Hello,
>
> thanks for your advice..
>
> yes...i already know how to use dll files ...

<snip>
> some-body pointed out the Windows Unix Mac thing...but it aint an
> issue for me....just need Windows....you know...
>
> Synopsis is actually very powerfull really....
<snip>