Problems with ShutDownRequest

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue May 24 23:35:34 EDT 2005

On May 24, 2005, at 7:44 PM, Howard Bornstein wrote:
>> A standalone has limits on the new values
>> of the script.
>>

> Hmmm. I don't know what this means.

Sorry.  In my attempts to minimize my contribution to the mail load
because of recent babbling, I sometimes become cryptic.

Check out scriptLimits in the dictionary.  You will find that the
maximum number of statements that can be compiled at one time in a
standalone is 10.

My concern was that you were appending the short handler to what was
already in the script after a clone and what was there had many
commands.  If you are simply setting the script with the short one you
mentioned, then this limit is not your problem.

On May 24, 2005, at 7:49 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:
> What do you mean by this? I am having a small problem with an openCard
> handler not always loading and want to know if it could be related or
> not.

Not unless you are changing scripts.

Dar