Could this list be a forum/bulletin board?

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Mon May 23 07:45:17 EDT 2005

On 5/21/05, Dennis Brown <see3d at writeme.com> wrote:
> I finally figured out how to manage this barrage of emails in my in-
> box from this list.  I just have my mail.app program send them all to
> a "RevList" mail box that I read with threads on.  Now I can find the
> other emails I get in my in-box.
>
> I don't know why I did not think of this before.  I guess it is
> because this is the first list I have signed up for.

I used to do that but I really don't like the way Mail does threading.
It never really works on my Mac. Instead, I have Mail automatically
redirect all the Rev mail to my Google mail account. Gmail handles
threading much better and it has the built-in google search to help
find things. I've currently got 67MB of rev mail and it's taking up a
whopping 3% of the 2 gigs Google mail gives you!

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein