[ANN] [EN] [FR] So Smart Software introduces Color Picker 1.1 and Guides Picker 2.1

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri May 20 16:13:44 EDT 2005

Hello Chipp,

I find your comment a little bit hard :-)
My plugin are as free as yours and work both XP and Mac too.
You may use them as you wish and modify them for your own purposes
but the licence adds you are not allowed to distribute modified
versions or include it in your own software without a written
permission. In fact the licence is a simple disclaimer.
I think you will agree such statements ;-)

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 20 mai 05 à 20:50, Chipp Walters a écrit :

> Rob,
>
> You can take a look at a stack I previously wrote called
> altAnswerColor which can be found at:
> http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm
> Works both XP and Mac and has some of the same features as Eric's,
> but it's free to use and modify as you likem with no license.
>
> best,

So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86