OT: Re: Formatting Widgets for OS X

David Grogono dave at realsoftware.com
Mon May 16 17:54:02 EDT 2005

Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote

> On 5/16/05 10:49 AM, "David Grogono" <dave at realsoftware.com> wrote:
>
>> The font size that REALbasic uses for controls at design time is adjustable
>> in the Preferences window (Window Editor pane).  I'd recommend changing this
>> to '0' instead of '12' because it will then use the appropriate size based
>> on both the font and the OS.  (On OS X this would be 13 for System font and
>> 11 for SmallSytem)
>
> Thanks, David... I'll do that. BTW: Shouldn't this be the default?

It is the default and has been for quite some time.  However if you had a
much older version the default would have been '12' and the newer versions
would have retrieved that value from your preferences file.  If you have
further questions I'd be happy to answer them off-list.

Best regards, David
--
David Grogono
dave at realsoftware.com