Duplicate image issue

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Mon May 16 16:15:56 EDT 2005

>I have an image I am using as the icon for several buttons.  The  image
>is listed twice in the Application Browser control list -- same  layer,
>same ID.

>Well, at least one button using the icon with  that ID shows the correct
>image.  At least one other shows the  chasing arrows from the standard
>Rev icon set.

>I tried  deleting one of them, but every time I do so Rev crashes.

>Anyone have  any idea how to fix this one?

Hmm. I can see your problem, Frank! Unlike  other controls, you can define
the ID of an image. Identify the id of the  offending img (xyz below), then type
this in the msg box (changing xxyyzz to an  unused id number)...

      set the id of image ID xyz to xxyyzz

You should then be able to delete the offending image.

Hope this works for you.

/H

Hugh  Senior
The Flexible Learning Company