altSQLite versus Valentina for Rev

Joel Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Mon May 16 14:33:08 EDT 2005

Le 16 mai 05, à 18:00, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com a écrit :

> I'm not sure if you are on the Valentina mailing list or not but Ruslan
> is one of the most helpful developers I have ever come across.  True
> there is not example stack and Chipp has created an *excellent* example
> stack but to say that Ruslan has proven the opposite is a not a fair
> statement.

After some corrections the words have gone further my thought. You are
right sorry I was not willing to be negative against Ruslan as an
individual and I recognise that he was very responsive to my questions
in the ancient time (about 1999) when I studied Valentina for the first
time. What I wanted to point out is that altSQLite was released a few
months after Altuit started the development and that we got a
wonderfull Demo Stack which helps starting efficiently with SQLite
under Revolution but after years there is no such a stack from
Paradigma Software Inc to help us starting  with Valentina for Rev. In
short Altuit has proven its committment in Revolution, Paradigma has to
do it.

JG