Increase text size in message box?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed May 11 03:58:04 EDT 2005

Hi Kavey,

In order to see all open stacks listed in the app brower, just check
the View > Revolution UI Elements in Lists menu item.
And don't forget that the name of the stack is often different from the
name of the file:
revmessagebox.rev is the file name which appear on the desktop,
Message Box is the stack name which appear in the app browser :-)
Best regards from Paris,

Le 11 mai 05, à 09:49, Kaveh Bazargan a écrit :

>> Open the Application Browser and find the "Message Box" stack.
>> Expand it's stack display and you will see a series of cards. The ones
>> you are interested in are the first two: "Single Line" & "Multiple
>> Lines".
>
> Wow. So many things I didn't know about Rev!
>
> I tried to open revmessagebox.rev, but it doesn't appear in Rev. Tried
> double clicking and opening through Rev (using OS X). And Application
> Browser is empty. What am I doing wrong?

Amicalement,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Web site		http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/