TAOO's action list

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue May 10 00:17:54 EDT 2005

Part of writing your own language, system or framework consists of making a
wide number of objects and verbs available for application use.

I just posted an auto-generated list from taoo' libraries. It's the second
list I publish (since the HyperCard XOS).

<http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=15>

There's over a 1000 handlers although a few are just abbreviated or
alternative commands. Some verbs are irrelevant, and there's a few
breakdowns possible (per verb, per object, per library or context,
alphabetically, etc) to be reformated nicely in the future in the TAOO
Documentation currently under scripting. Note also the new PHP array
commands popping in (python will be next, the Moft NT library is not
included in this list).

I just wanted to show you the breath of the environment. Im sure there's a
cool function for everyone in it. This list doesnt' have the 1000+ list of
calls and handlers in the HyperScriptLibrary.

Making it all available under one roof without any scripting required is
what I aim to do... So far it is coming very smoothly and faster every day!

Comments welcome in the forums! Requests and suggestions too naturally ;)

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/taoo