Folder list order

Kat katherine.w.c at gmail.com
Fri May 6 13:43:45 EDT 2005

Toast uses a proprietary disc image format. I don't know of any other
app that will open them.  If your Mac is networked to the PC, try
mounting the image on your Mac, mount the volume on your PC via "my
network" or something Windows-specific like that, and burn it over the
network.

Cheers,
Katherine Cochrane
http://cd-info.com