Unicode question

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri May 6 10:08:12 EDT 2005

Hello,

I was wondering if once the unicodetext of a fields content has been
set if that field will then Keep that characteristic always. Or do I
then always have to use the "set the unicodetext of" when I am putting
text into fields? Is this the same for variables as well?

set the unicodetext of field "one" to the unicodetext of field "two"

Later if I set the contents of field "one" to "" and then add some
other text will it still test unicodetext positive. I tried the docs
for the unicode test but it didn't work for me.

Thanks

Tom

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.8, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.5

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net