Calculator help

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri May 6 00:16:54 EDT 2005

On May 5, 2005, at 10:56 PM, Paul Salyers wrote:

> Dear Rev Programmer,
>
> Had a basic calculator been made in Rev, If so can I have help. on
> getting it to add when you type in numbers say, (12 + 12)  before
> pressing the [=] key in the read out which is a label field I'm
> getting "1212"
>
> Can some1 help me on this?
>

> Paul Salyers

Paul,

You can download my own creation.

"A Talking Calculator"

from http://www.versiontracker.com/

It works great under Jaguar, but Apple broke it with Panther,
and Apple also decided to bring out their own version
of a talking calculator which killed my market entirely.
Since hardly anyone paid their shareware fee for it, I
wasn't about to waste my time upgrading it to work under
Panther.

It works well under windows, including NT.

My advice is, don't waste your time doing it.
People want everything for free these days.

Rick Harrison