Moodle

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu May 5 17:06:29 EDT 2005

Yes and no.

it clearly looks like a phpnuke style php-cms. In RunRev TAOO is the only
system i know capable of emulating such an environment right off. This is
one of my goals (but im blocked by my isp sql wise. And im not sure my
license will go that far. So i have a phpmyadmin translator and different
tools to manage the sql... I still have to make a few translators to have
that stack-integrated into TAOO but it will be automatic. There's a handy
phpnuke or phpmyadmin export database for it.

depends on what you need integrated...
TAOO is a language integrating environment btw...

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/taoo