New group disappears

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue May 3 19:59:29 EDT 2005

Dennis-

Tuesday, May 3, 2005, 2:43:41 PM, you wrote:

DB> I select a group of controls and fields.  I ungroup them.  I select a

Why? If you're trying to edit the individual controls, use the
unfortunately-named "Select Grouped" button instead.

DB> What is going on?  How do I get my missing controls back?

Doesn't happen here, but guess is that you've got another pane on your
card that they're disappearing behind.

Control-click or right-click on them in the app browser, select the
property inspector, then go the the Object menu and select "Bring to
Front".

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net