OT : PearPC

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Tue May 3 15:40:14 EDT 2005

when do you guys write "product", do you men "computer / software
product" only, or does it apply to any kind of product ?
I'm asking because in the field of movies for instance, a "superior" film

with low marketing resources can nevertheless meet a great success by
word of mouth... this happens on a regular basis. And the opposite also
happens : a bad movie with huge marketing resources can fail, because
of word of mouth...
JB