Update to 2.5 from 2.2????

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue May 3 14:50:17 EDT 2005

On 5/3/05 8:14 AM, David Burgun wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just updated to 2.5 from 2.2 and my .rev files no long open RunRev
> when double-clicked, instead DreamCard Player starts up. What do I have
> to do to make it open RunRev instead?
>
> I am using MacOS 9.

It's an OS 9 thing, where the Finder will launch the most recently-used
application whose creator/type code matches the file you are opening. If
you launch Rev first and open a few stacks from within it, eventually
the Finder will catch on and start using Rev instead of Player.

Or, if you have a utility that can change the creator codes, change the
Player's creator (but leave the file type as-is or it won't open stacks.)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com