final, final word on weird checkbox behavior

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Thu Mar 31 15:27:43 EST 2005

>On 3/30/05 6:42 PM, "Timothy Miller" <gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com>
>wrote:
>
>>  A minitago, I wrote:
>>

>>>  When another script sends a mouseup to a radio button or checkbox in
>>>  HC, the script works in every way, except the hilite of the button
>>>  is not affected. To get the hilite to change, you have to set hilite
>>>  to true or false in the script of each button, or use "click at the
>>>  loc of..." instead of "send mouseup to..."
>
>It's the same in Rev... I do this all the time: click at loc of btn "OK" to
>get it to highlight as well as get a mouseUp.

If I may clarify --

In Rev, if a script sends a mouseUp to a checkbox, the hilite of the
checkbox is unaffected? Is that what you mean to say?

If so, huh! I would have expected otherwise.

Is this a feature? If so, what's the advantage?

Cheers,

Tim Miller