3 questions from a newbie

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Mar 31 11:35:32 EST 2005

Hi Robert,

> At 17:07 +0200 31.03.2005, Rob Meijer wrote:
>> I am in my second trial period, still trying to
>> complete a application.
>> For this time I cannot find a solution for:
>>
>> 1.
>> how to import an icon from elswhere?
>> I cannot find the good one in the build-in iconlist
>
> Import image or copy-paste should do.
> An icon is just an image of certain size.

and that is the culprit!!!!

We use to think of an "icon" as a SMALL image, but in terms of Rev we
should
speak of just an "image in a button". (Imagine this sung by "Sting" :-D

The image does NOT have a sizelimit, but the current OS may ;-),
although you won't
see it completely unless the button has the same size!

It is just an "unhappy" name, just like "Quicktime player" for player
objects, which DO
work without Quicktime, too, although the name implies soemething
else...

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de