Searchdocs XML 2.3 - final

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Thu Mar 31 11:33:16 EST 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Jerry Balzano <gjbalzano at popmail.ucsd.edu> wrote

> Wilhelm -
>
> This is awesome!  FYI, however, on my Mac (OS 10.3), I am getting
> clipping of the text of the XML files in the right-hand pane.  It only
> happens for some of the queries (usually FAQ but I haven't tested
> thoroughly), and it's only the first three characters, usually only the
> first line.
>
> - Jerry

Jerry,

this is a feature! The Rev people have mutilated the filenames of quite
a number of XML files to shorten them. Have a look into your Faq folder.

By the way, I have added "enterinfield" to "returninfield" in the script
of the searchstring field to better accommodate to the habits of  Mac
users. Sarah Reichelt had pointed out off-list that this might be a
useful addition.

Cheers,

Wilhelm