Own fontsuite with standalone ?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Mar 29 18:02:48 EST 2005

On 3/29/05 4:43 PM, "Chris Sheffield" <revlist at cableone.net> wrote:

> Well, it turns out I was wrong and it looks like ext_LoadFont is a command,
> at least it's in the list returned by the externalCommands property.  I just
> tried it here and get the same results as you, so I'm not sure what's going
> on.  Maybe it requires some other parameter?  Anyone else know?  What we
> need is documentation for the external.  A list of functions/commands and
> what their parameters are.

I posted the syntax a few posts ago:

  ext_loadFont <pathToFont>

However I think the problem is setting the externals...

Jerry did:

> set the externals of this stack to "/Applications/Revolution Dreamcard
> 2.5.1/components/global environment/EXT.dll"

But when I did my test on access to the DLL itself, I set the externals to:

  components/global environment/ext.dll

It uses the path relative to the currently running engine, so while running
this in the IDE, it should work.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software