Black border in Lists

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Mar 29 13:13:56 EST 2005

Xavier,

Don't get excited yet.  In the end I had to vote for the bug on bugzilla
(thanks Trevor) because of 1 little problem that results when you turn
the traversalOn...off.

You can't use arrow keys to select lines.

You also can't tab and shift-tab to the field.

This is, as I believe from the docs, exactly what's suppose to happen,
so it's no real solution after all (provided that no use of the keyboard
is needed...which it hardly ever isn't).

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software