Prob with Dreamcard for Linux

docmann docmann at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 08:26:46 EST 2005

Hello folks,
Although I've licensed Rev Studio for Windows, I decided to take the
Linux version of Dreamcard for a test spin.( Non-professionally, I
spend about 60% of my time using Linux and would like to build a few
apps without booting into Windows.)

Here's the prob: When trying to run my mySQL based stack in Linux, the
DB simply will not connect. This is the exact same stack that
functions perfectly in Windows *and* even as a Linux standalone
application. I've double-checked to make sure the DB engines are in
place with the Dreamcard installation and all looks well. The stack
does not run in the Linux based Dreamcard Player in non-secure mode
either....

Anyone out there using DC on Linux having similiar problems?
Suggestions?

Thanks,
-Doc-