[ANN]Tao of RunRev, RunRev Wishlist, and RunRev Documentation Projects

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:22:23 EST 2005

Hey, Andre,

A couple of things on your message:

1) With Blogger you can post using email or Hello, no need to actually log in.
2) I don't have any ads in my blogs.  I intentionally didn't sign up for them.

However,

3) I'll look at your tools and let you know what I think.  If they
make life easier I'm all for it.
4) I'm unclear what the advantage is of having someone besides Blogger
do the hosting.

If you choose we can continue this conversation on or off list.  I'm
all for whatever makes my life (and the life of the readers) easier.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."