Is this possible...

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Mar 23 11:18:48 EST 2005

That's basically what I was suggesting.  When I mentioned an "external
program" I was not referring to an external as in a DLL or bundle, but
rather another program, separate from (external to) the program being
updated.

Sorry for any confusion there, I should have been more clear in my
terminology.