Analyzing competitors - In this case Real Software

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Wed Mar 23 10:40:57 EST 2005

And yet...

I am here because I did something for work in VBA for MS Word. It was
just too clunky for me. I searched online for "hypercard for windows"
because I remembered using hypercard like 12 years ago, and with enough
follow-up searching I came upon RunRev.

Getting transferees from experienced VB users might not be so easy - but
getting them from folks experimenting with VB, or any other language,
could be a reasonable avenue.

'course - I couldn't say just how to go about reaching those who are
experimenting with other languages - but there must be a way.