Insertion-point marker disappearence - help

Kresten Bjerg kresten.bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Wed Mar 23 06:05:32 EST 2005

I have met with a problem, to which I find no explication in the rev
documentation. Usually an unlocked text field, when selected, will have
a blinking
insertion-point cursor. This functions in my mainstack.  But a textfield
in the substack does have active insertion-point (where keyboard text
gets inserted), but it doesnt show the blinking marker, although the
properties set for the field are identical to those in the main stack,
where the function is intact.  I dont even find a keyword in the
documentation to identify the little "blinking marker" (often referred
to as a "cursor".)  How can I revive it ?  And are there- by the way -
procedures to change it (Eg coloring it, or bolding it?)

Refer please to Oikos Homestation <http://www.psy.ku.dk/bjerg>, for
further information

Kresten Bjerg
Mag.art. forhenværende lektor i psykologi,

Mailto:Kresten at psy.ku.dk