Who do I have to pay?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Mar 18 10:33:22 EST 2005

First person you should ask is the AltAuthor if it can be fixed ;)
Chipp is a nice and smart guy!

I have one already compiled from MetaCard.

If you have access to the mc 2.5 release, it's well hidden in the example
stacks (a substack or in the examples/demo/help folder of mc). I have the
code and compiled dll for msvc++ 6 at work. Contact me directly if you're in
a hurry

I guess that would be free too ;)

cheers
Xavier