Can one change a mainstack so that it is a substack of another mainstack?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Mar 17 12:50:46 EST 2005

On 3/17/05 11:40 AM, "Stgoldberg at aol.com" <Stgoldberg at aol.com> wrote:

> I'm a new user with a basic question: I have created two separate mainstacks,
> but would like to combine them so that one mainstack is the substack of the
> other.   Can I do that within Revolution?   Thanks.

Absolutely! You can make a mainstack that has no substacks into a substack
of another mainstack this way (assumes stack "A" is the "main" stack, and
stack "B" is the mainstack you want to turn into a substack of stack "A"):

  set the mainstack of stack "B" to "A"

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/