Way to Force Safari to load URL

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 12:22:44 EST 2005

Ken - - - thanks - - - - you're onto something there, and I follow the logic.
  However when I try your sample, I just get Safari with a blank window.
How does the pDestPage value get passed into Safari as an URL to load?   (It may
be that my email app "ate"/parsed of your html code, so I could just be
missing something something (did you have javascript between the HEAD tags?)   It's
showing up empty in my email client.