Call command bug or show/hide bug in windows standalones with Rev_2.5.1 ?

Christian Langers christian.langers at education.lu
Mon Mar 14 11:32:35 EST 2005

Hello,

Is it just me or ...?

I need to call the mouseUp of a button in a script. Here is what I did :

Created a new stack; a new fld (with a backgroundColor)(named "test"); 2
buttons (A and B)

Btn A's script :

on mouseUp
  put "" into fld "test"
  put "1,2,3" into tList
  call "mouseUp" of btn "called"
  put tList into fld "test"
  call "mouseUp" of btn "called"
end mouseUp

Btn B :

on mouseUp
  show fld "test"
  wait 1 sec
  hide fld "test" with visual "dissolve"
end mouseUp

Simple...

Did a standalone in 2.5.1. and it showed up that the show/hide procedure
functions a first time, but the second time, nada ?!

Did a standalone in 2.5. And surprise : it works correctly ...

So, what is it ? Could someone confirm this bevavior ? Need this to work
with 2.5.1...

Cheers,

Christian

Ps. Prepared a demonstration at :